Sunday, June 26, 2005

Let's get this new Blog rolling! Crawling? Rattling?

OK, so my idea was to have a place to have more text, and pictures and other stuff that doesnt fit neatly into my regular podcast site at http://dreadfulsnake.com -- That site is acutally hosted at libsyn.com - Liberated Syndication. Get me right tho - I LOVE that service - so easy - I wouldn't know an RSS standard from a Les Paul Standard. I wouldn't know an XML syntax if it fell in my lap - so I just record the best podcast I can and they do the rest. Way cool. But I don't really know how to add a lot of other content so I am trying this....... Stay tuned as I get this going. What do you want to see here? Lots of pictures? More descriptions of Snake Adventures? Let me know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More recipes on Rattle Snake Stew and Crawling Kingsnake cookies. Just do the right thing man-we'll flow with you.

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

groovy! i dig blogs.... especially with pics :)

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home