Sunday, July 31, 2005

Turmoil in Snakedom

Ok Sportsfans, what the hey has been up with that snake? I gotta tell you there are Changes afoot!!! I will not drop it all down on this post as I love a little dramatic tension. . . but here are some clues. I am moving. Out of the NE USA. Out of the USA for that matter. Far away. Far, Far away. Yowsa! It will be very interesting. . . .. . Any guesses as to where that snake will next surface? Anyway - I am really stressed and busy figuring out how to move and all that - hence the silence - but I commit more shows soon.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!
hmmm, ok.... my guess... you've accepted a position as Ambassador to Argentina and bought the Puerto Madero Yacht Club which you're going to renovate into an upscale cabaret with a "Garden of Eden" theme.... need someone to deliver the apples?

:)

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the Dawg Eye knows for sure ... wrong continent, folks!

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, ok then, smartypants. how 'bout some hints, Dawg Eye? is this continent surrounded by water? is this continent greater in land mass than NE USA? is this continent hospitable to flora and fauna?

1:32 PM  
Blogger Dreadful Snake Guy said...

OK so a couple people know . . . and my blood-bro Dr. Dawg Eye is one of em. . . .I get on a plane on Tuesday morning.. . . I get off on Wed night. . . YOWsa! Thank goodness for da front of da bus - wine wine wine versus whine whine whine. . .

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home