Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Sydney - Best Urinal View in World


OK so I was travelling thru Sydney and had lunch at a dreadfully good restaurant - Level 41 or something like that. 41st floor with premier view, great wine list and killer food. I was told the view from the bathroom was one of the best in the restaurant so that is why i took my camera in (so quit the wisecracks, Silvertone!) And there it was! 3 porcelin receivers in a row with picture windows straight out and down to the rest of Sydney. I was happy, that is, certainly not pissed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, that's great! those Aussies know a thing ot two about taking a piss.
wanna bet that the architect who designed the place was a man... cos a woman woulda been practical and put a rail of some sort in the design so guys who suffer from vertigo would have sumthin' hold on to ;)

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be able to take a leak there. I would be too paranoid that someone would be taking a peak at my junk from one of the towers in the distance. I know thats really irrational, but blah! :)

That is an interesting design.

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home